"Happy April Fool's Day!"
How your weekend? I just came back from 5th international hot air balloon fiesta 2013, damn tired! Woke up early than working day...
Is time to sharing what I had done last month. Normally I will blog in English once a month and summary my last month activity/ blog post for my friend and reader who don’t know Mandarin (FYI for those random visitor)
1. Jack The Giant Slayer – I like this movie!
2. Due to February too many holiday and celebration so our Valentine’s Day celebration drag until March. Mr. S been force to bring me go THIRTY8 atGrand Hyatt Hotel to try their signature’s cake. This is the yummiest dessert I had tried before (I miss this signature’s cake).
3. Another dessert from THIRTY8 - Straight from the oven chocolate cake,raspberry sorbet, vanilla anglais
4. At THIRTY8 you can see the KLCC view
5. NOSH breakfast review – Stay tuned!
6. Thanks Miss S treat me THE FAMOUS Tokyo Banana, is delicious and cute but the taste not that specialas I expected
7. Childhood favourite snack
8. Asam Squid lunch set from泰好吃 at PJ Section 19 (did I introduce this last month…? But I really like this … only RM8.90 include drink)
9. BFFs celebrate birthday with me at Tanzini ~
10. Maxi dress from TopShop ( I love this dress)! BTW this photo was taken at the next day of our champagne night, you can see my tired and hangover face!
11. Harrod’s Café …
12. Monty’s farewell photo
13. Office March babies birthday cake from Nadeje at 3 two square PJ
14. Office March event – Mbiz Global first bowling tournament. I am 2nd runner up and Champion of Gutter Bowling (actually only 3 teams mean that I am the lowest score! Huhuhuhu!)
15. My first bowling experience, the shoes quite trendy !
16. Mr. S went to Shanghai for bussiness trip! I had to cook at home … I cook spaghetti three days in a row with different combination of fish ball, mussel, bacon and mushroom (so proud of myself.. lolx)
17. Miss S sister came back from Japan, bring a lot of Japanese food back. She treat me Nissin Instant Noodle cup (save my life.. I don’t want spaghetti anymore). This instant noddle cup so special…inside have a huge Tofu puff
18. Last weekend Mr. S finally back to Malaysia, I have chances to make up nicely and hangout with him. Recently I like thick and straighteyebrows + red lips! I going to blog my routine makeup look!
Eyebrows: Empro Triangular Brow Pencil (really easy to draw and long lasting)Eyeshadow: Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eye ShadowFoundation: Laura Mercier silk crème foundationConcealer: Laura Mercier secret camouflageHighlight: YSL TOUCHE ÉCLATBlush: Lancome’s Blush Subtil RoseLipstick: Maybelline (coral crush)
19. Brought Laura Mercier foundation primer (oil free) for only RM38 ..due to Women International Day promotion.. Lucky! I am Laura Mercier fans!
20. Nail polish from Etude House! Now Etude House doing buy one free one (everything) promotion!But I not sure the promotion period.
21. Velvet manicure … and I also brought cavier manicure ..
22. Yesterday went to 5th International Hot AirBalloon Fiesta 2013 at PutraJaya! The main purpose go there actually is help Miss S for her post-wedding photo (YES! is post-wedding… )
Other Jolie's Diary Monthly English Post: