|My favourite selca photo in November .. Paiser! hahahaha!|
(1) Early November I attended Hennessy Artistry at MIECC, this is the first time I join Hennessy Party! Spotted many famous Blogger, Artist, Model…and many stylish people. Free flow Hennessy V.S.O.P signature drink. Hmmm… totally different party experience. More detail please read: Hennessy Artistry 2012 @MIECC
(2) “Someone” birthday~ Have an enjoyable dinner with him. More detail please read: Birthday Celebration...Circus @ Pavilion
(3) Cheer! Second round after birthday dinner … kronenbourg1664 & Strongbow! Like strongbow very much!(Opps…this month drink too much…Photo 1,2,3 all is alcohol~)
(4) Make an ugly “cake” for him
(5) Recently like Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino very much … when twice a week. (Going to take CAPM exam on January, just finish 3 chapter!)
(6) Rubber stamp and paper craft .. Guys! Here is 3D Paper Diamond template, you can try if you interested on it.
(7) Going to blog about the buffet…. BBQ night + dessert temptation
(8) Ramen again!
(9) Ninja Joe -Big boss burger set, soso only…I prefer the classic one!
(10) Christmas is coming around…Christmas gift set trap everywhere! I brought Lancome Genifique Youth Activator 30ml (RM295).. Entitled to brought the beauty set (RM250) which worth RM1950! Hmmm…will blog about Lancome make up look!
(11) Wonderbox… what is that? I already blog about this, please go to : "Suprise" gift from ... Wonderbox
(12) Marc by Marc Jacob earring…finally you are mine! 【小资女孩推荐】你买得起的名牌精品！
(13) Did you mention that I have my own domain? www.joliediary.com .. Please bookmark this!
(14) Jingle Bell~ Jingle Bell~ Blessing from colleagues Do you have any Christmas plan????? I don’t have plan yet :(
What Chritmas gift you wish for? I hope can get a Casio EX-JE10 (Pink)!!!!!!! So cute right!!!
|Photo from Casio Malaysia Facebook Fanspage!|
Can you guys vote for me???????????? Thanks a lot... please click below link and vote!
-->>>>>> Casio Exilim Pink Beauty Contest!
November, quite a busy month for me! Besides food review and events, I also attended two wedding dinner. 2012 going to end, did you completed your milestone which set on early 2012?
I decided every month Jolie’s Diary section will blog in English (I know my English very poor but will try my best). This is because some of my friends don’t know Mandarin, they using Google to translate my blog (thanks for reading my blog in this way…so touching).